That first school bell is going to ring before we know it. As we look at ways to get organized and be ready, meals will be on the forefront of our minds.
It seems there is just not enough time in the day to plan and prepare a healthy dinner each night. From getting them home from school, homework, extra curricular activities, getting dinner on the table, dishes and baths done – it’s bedtime!
Back To School Recipes
There are ways to get organized and prepare and emeals can help, right now you can get a free 14 day trial.
Check out one of their back to school lunch recipes below:
Turkey-Bacon Tortilla Roll-Ups:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total: 15 mins
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (8-oz) package store-bought guacamole
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
- Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each tortilla.
- Add lettuce, if desired.
- Roll up tortillas
- Cut in half.
Makes 4 servings.
Leave a Reply