Ever After High C.A. Cupid Doll and Cerise Hood Fashion Doll Only $10.41 Each + FREE Shipping with Prime!
We have a great deal on two Ever After High Dolls. Head over to Amazon and get the Ever After High C.A. Cupid Doll for just $10.41, down from $21.99.
- C.A. Cupid, daughter of Eros from Mount Olympus, is a straight shooter when it comes to fashion
- Her Grecian-inspired dress with a cloud and arrow print is spellbinding
- Heavenly accessories include a feather bracelet, winged filigree shoes, a quiver purse, a heart and arrow headband and her always present bow and arrow
- Full feather wings with bronze wash are hexquisite
- C.A. Cupid doll also comes with a doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark that tells her hexclusive side of the story
Head over to Amazon and get the Ever After High Cerise Hood Fashion Doll for just $10.41, down from $21.99.
- Cerise Hood, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood, rocks hexquisite outfits that add a modern edge to her fairytale-inspired look
- Her charming dress showcases her signature buffalo check print
- Distressed “leather” leggings, lace-up boots with fringe tassles and a picnic-basket purse are enchanting accessories
- Of course, Cerise doll wears her luxe cape with hood (to hide her big, bad secret)
- Doll also comes with a doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark that tells her hexclusive side of the story
Shipping will be FREE with Amazon Prime or an order of $35 or more.
Thanks, For the Mommas and Become a Coupon Queen!
Click here for more great info!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.
Sign up for here for —>Amazon Prime FREE for 30 days! You’ll get unlimited FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE kindle books, streaming movies, and more!
Amazon Student (if you have a school email (.edu) address) and get a FREE 6-Month Trial PLUS 50% off of your own Amazon prime membership after your trial if you choose to keep it!
Leave a Reply