Smithsonian Mega Science Lab and Jellyfish Tank
Kids learn best when you give them multiple avenues to nurture their skills.
From visiting parks and recreational areas to activity books and touring museums. There is another trick to nurture your child’s development: Science Lab kits.
Why Encourage Your Kids To Use Science Lab Kits?
Motivate Them To Be More Creative
Kids love to figure out what things look like inside and up close.
Science lab kits keep them learning while fully engaged: They each come with accessories, instructions, and even games!
Plus, there are high tech science lab kits that can be connected to a mobile device to allow your kids to explore a bigger world on their own.
They can scan QR codes to reveal more facts and games. There are even others with AR that allows them to wirelessly stream live footage or magnify different objects.
Educate Them On The Practical Aspects Of Science
Science lab kits also educate them to learn the practical aspects of science in their everyday life.
Let’s face it: Science can be boring, especially for children. These lab kits help your little explorers “feel” whatever they are doing and help them grasp the topic quickly.
Since most of the lab kits are designed in an attractive and playful manner, children, especially younger ones, love them.
Stimulate Their Development
Since they are created to teach your children about botany, chemistry, biology, and other branches of science, these kits can help stimulate your child’s development while providing them with hour after hour of fun.
Instead of letting your child spend their time staring at a screen, give them a science experiment to exercise their brains.
If you are looking for a fun, interactive, and yet educational toy for your kids, I received these to share with you give them a try:
Smithsonian Mega Science Lab
Learn about the weather, volcanoes, dinosaurs, and outer space with this multi-lab science set.
The Smithsonian Mega Science Lab packs six kits in one: Your kids can perform six different sience projects with just one package!
Let them study weather patterns, search for dinosaur bones, learn more about volcanoes, try growing crystals, construct an eco-friendly habitat, and paint planet modules all in one kit!
Check it out:
- 6 activities in one kit
- Available in White Box and Black Box.
- Explore the weather, crystals, dinosaurs, environment, and the volcanoes!
- Each science discovery kits also include a 35″ x 23″ color poster to hang around your kid’s room (aka science lab)
- Includes crystal growing chemicals with a stirrer stick, a weather station complete with a thermometer, a Moon and Earth model for painting and the base of a volcano with an eruption tube, plus much more.
- Excavate bones to assemble into a model dinosaur.
- Erupt a mini volcano.
- Observe the process of crystal formation.
- Assemble your own weather station.
- Six amazing STEM adventures that are safe and easy to do!
- Ages 10+
Smithsonian Jellyfish Aquarium Science Kit
Can you really keep jelly fish in your house?
Yes, you could, with the Smithsonian Jelly Fish Aquarium Science Kit. Watch a simulated bloom of jellyfish swim with this kit.
The Smithsonian Jelly Fish Aquarium Science Kit is a colorful, mesmerizing, and educational addition to any room.
Learn more about the jellyfish: What they are, what they are made of, what they eat, why they sting, and a lot more!
Check it out:
- Watch a simulated bloom of jellyfish “swim!”
- A colorful, mesmerizing and educational addition to any room.
- Great for a desktop, tabletop, bookshelf or nightstand!
- Learn about amazing and unusual jellyfish – their size, what they eat, how and why they sting and more!
- Measures 9” high and 2 ¾” wide
- LED light requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
Get these science lab kits for your kids and you will never worry about them spending too much time screen time and not learning!
Leave a Reply