Real Chocolate Pen
Who doesn’t love chocolate?
Whether it’s to satisfy your own sweet cravings, or even for gift giving, there’s always a reason and an occasion for chocolate.
Believe or not, eating chocolate on a regular basis can lead to better cognitive function. It can improve your attention, reasoning, and even your memory (like we needed a good reason…).
It’s not just a Valentine’s Day gift, by gifting chocolate to your friends and family you’re improving their health, right?
If you’re looking for a unique gift, here’s a one-of-a-kind treat: A Chocolate Pen!
I was sent this real Chocolate Pen that allows you to write, mold, and decorate in colorful chocolate to share with you! It is the coolest thing ever.
Unleash Your Creativity
This kid-friendly design automatically loads the pen with chocolate. It also comes with a warming tray that keeps the chocolate melted and ready for use.
Your little chef can write words or draw designs. Each set comes with 40 molds that will allow you to make hearts, rainbows, butterflies, and other fun shapes! It also includes bonus molds inspired by Blume Dolls.
Add Other Treats
After creating their masterpieces, your kids can add them to cookies, fruits, cakes, and other treats! Once the one-of-a-kind art is created, it will magically harden in minutes and be ready for eating.
Comes With Everything You’ll Need
The craft kit includes:
- Chocolate pen
- Drawing tip
- Warming tray with lid
- Tasty colors
- Stirring stick
- Charging cable
- 40 mold designs
- Draw in chocolate and DIY your own baking creations with the newly updated Chocolate Pen!
- New kid-friendly design features a pen that automatically loads chocolate and a melting tray that keeps colors melted and ready to go.
- Kid chefs can draw their own shapes or create colorful treats with 40 mold designs, including bonus molds inspired by Blume Dolls.
- Candy creations harden in minutes.
- Comes with an equivalent of 4 ½ bars of chocolate produced in the USA!
- 4 tasty colors to choose from.
- Recommended for ages 6 and older.
- Ages 6+, SRP $29.99. Refills $7.99. Available at Walmart, Target and Amazon.
Does It Need Batteries To Work?
Yes, it needs batteries to work. This Chocolate Pen uses two AA batteries.
Can You Use Your Own Chocolate With The Pen?
If the Chocolate Pen is purchased in the US, it doesn’t have any spare bags to insert into the pen.
However, there are some international packages available that come with extra chocolate bags. If it comes with extra bags, you can use your pen with your own chocolate.
Are The Ingredients Allergen-Free?
The chocolate used for this Chocolate Pen does not contain nuts or gluten.
However, keep in mind that the company can’t guarantee an allergen-free processing environment.
Is It Certified Kosher?
The chocolate is certified kosher. However, the production facility is not kosher.
This is a great gift to give, or use to make a gift, or for a fun day at home with the kids!
Click here for more Amazon Deals!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.
Sign up for here for —>Amazon Prime FREE for 30 days! You’ll get unlimited FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE kindle books, streaming movies, and more!Amazon Student (if you have a school email (.edu) address) and get a FREE 6-Month Trial PLUS 50% off of your own Amazon prime membership after your trial if you choose to keep it!
Check These Out:
- This Peppa Pig Kitchen For Sale Deal Is Not To Be Missed
- Dollar Tree DIY Spice Rack
- 21 Mule Team Borax Hacks
- Dollar Tree Pool Noodle Crafts
- Penny Shopping At Home Depot
- Shopping For Free Is Easy When You Know How
- Dry Pancake Mix Recipe Just Add Water
- What Is Fluz App?
- Mexican Pile Up Recipe
- Printable BOGO Chart For Couponing
Leave a Comment