T is back with another great tip! Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe!
I should call this dip cursed chicken dip. I made a video of my buffalo chicken dip taken up a notch. Unfortunately, I purchased a terrible memory card, and it won’t give me my video!
I had to take a picture of the finished product, but the steps are easy to follow and it is definitely something you want to bring the kids in to create.
I love buffalo chicken dip, but I don’t make it the way some would normally make it. I also add extra ingredients.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 – 8oz package of cream cheese (soften)
- 1 – package of ranch mix
- 1 – 8oz container of sour cream
- 2 – cans of refried beans
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese
- 2.5 oz-5 oz of Frank’s Red Hot hot sauce
- 1 whole chicken
- Put cream cheese, sour cream, 2 cups of shredded cheese, Frank’s hot sauce, ranch mix and cooked shredded chicken into a bowl.
- Mix this together to remove lumps
- In a sauce pan, heat the beans and 1/4 can of water until they spread easily.
- Pour the beans into a baking pan and add the chicken mix on top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese melts completely.
Tamona helps people find legitimate work at home. Along with helping people find work at home, Tamona also loves to share her passion for couponing, crafts, and all things overweight with everyone she meets.
[…] Buffalo Chicken Dip by Grocery Shop for Free […]