I am so happy I was able to come up with this Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate, Almond, And Coconut Candy. I told you last week about my weight loss and I know many times we yo-yo up and down with our weight.
So, the weight loss is one thing, but the keeping it off is quite another.
I was happy to find a dessert I can make quickly and easily and I can enjoy! It has almost no carbs or sugar and tastes great!
Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate, Almond, And Coconut Candy Recipe
This was so quick and easy and I LOVE, of course, that it is practically carb and sugar free! Each square has less than 1 carb and less than 1 gram of sugar!
- 8 squares Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 TBSP Torani Sugar Free Syrup
- 1 1/2 TBSP Coconut – to taste
- Salted, Roasted Almonds (3 per square)
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Melt butter and chocolate in bowl in microwave, stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Once melted, add in vanilla and Torani syrup, mix well.
- Pour mixture into mold spreading evenly
- Add almonds
- Sprinkle coconut on top.
- Place in freezer until frozen (about an hour or two).
- Keep in fridge or freezer until ready to serve, as they do begin to melt when left out.
If you’d like to learn more about living sugar free check out my Hubby’s blog about our Sugar Free Journey!