My Interview With Terrence ‘J’ Jenkins & $50 P&G Giveaway!
I told you the other day that there will be 1 insert in tomorrow’s paper and it’s a P&G.
If you would like to see what’s in it, just check out the Coupon Preview page. I keep the current coupon inserts listed in there by week, and insert!
I am always surprised at the products that are P&G – I mean from my mascara to the vent clips in my car to make it smell fresh! Not many companies have a product line that spans so many items!
This week, I got to interview “E! News” co-anchor, Terrence ‘J’ Jenkins! It was fun! I got to talk to him about the Share, Love, Celebrate the Best of P&G Campaign!
- P&G is helping Americans by offering a March 31 brandSAVER coupon booklet for savings on some of its award-winning brands
- If you love P&G products or want more information, join the P&G Everyday community on Facebook
- P&G is sharing the love and giving away even more products during the Most Loved Twitter Party on Thursday, April 18th at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT). Simply follow #PGmostloved and RSVP here for the chance to win the grand prize!
Now, on to that giveaway!
You can win the same bundle of P&G products they sent me!
One lucky reader will win:
- CoverGirl Outlast Double Lipshine in Sheerly Nude
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara VERY BLACK
- Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths
- Pantene Hairspray Flexible Hold
- Venus and Olay razor
- Swiffer Dusters
- Febreze Car Vent Clips
- Tide to Go
- There will be 1 winner!
- This giveaway will end Saturday, April 7th at 11:59 pm Central time and the winners will be emailed soon thereafter. Make sure you add GroceryShopForFREE@gmail.com to your address book, so you get the email if you win!
- If the winners do not respond to my email within 24 hours then another winner will be chosen.
- Open to U.S. Residents only.
- Must 18 or over to enter.
Good luck and thanks for entering!!
This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above. No prize substitutions allowed. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
You should assume that the owner of this blog will receive free products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions.
Looking for more FREEbies? Click Here!
Be sure to enter our $50 VISA Giftcard Giveaway, too!