I have Prime and I love it! Being able to catch one of those great quick deals without having to get to a $49 minimum order AND FREE two day shipping is Fantastic!
But it’s tough shelling out $99, especially when you aren’t sure you are going to use it all year. But, did you know there is a Month to Month option?!
When you start off with a 30 day FREE trial to Amazon Prime, you now have the chance to follow up with a Monthly plan at $10.99 per month instead of the full Year of Membership for $99! Of course the full year option is your best price over all, but if you only use it 3 months of the year, then the monthly option is a better choice for you!
The benefits are the same whether you are monthly or yearly:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping with no minimum order size on over 20 million items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Instant Video
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
- Over 500,000 books to borrow for FREE , as frequently as once a month, with no due dates through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Early access to limited-time events on MyHabit.com and select Lightning Deals on Amazon.com 30 minutes before they’re available to other customers
Try it out today!
Click here for more great info!
The price(s) listed here was the current price(s) at the time this post went live. Prices at Amazon change quickly. So, always know that when you go to Amazon, you will need to check the price before you purchase.