Find The Best Deals At Your Fingertips With The Coupons App
Have you ever used the Coupons.com app?
We’ve printed their coupons and used their website to find coupons, but did you know they have a new app that you can get in the app store to help you save money without printing coupons?
Most of us love saving money whenever we shop. There are many different ways to get more bang for your buck.
Making the most of your hard-earned money is a part of life. It’s rare to see someone who likes overpaying for things: Whether it’s gadgets, food, medicine, personal care, pet food, or entertainment.
No one likes paying more than they have to pay.
You Might Like: My 13 Favorite FREE Money Saving & Money Making Apps!
Let your smartphone help you find the best deals: By using a mobile app like Coupons.com, also known as Coupons.
Now the coupons.com website is a little different than the mobile savings app. On the website, you can get printable coupons and manufacturer coupons for different products and everyday items for the grocery store and the best coupons for the dollar store.
You Might Like: Receipt Pal App Tutorial!
The new coupons.com app lets you redeem every day new offers for things like grocery shopping and pet supplies by taking a photo of your receipt instead of giving you a physical coupon or paper coupons.
Another difference with the app is that you can earn rewards with any online purchase by linking your loyalty accounts.
To start redeeming rewards, you need to download the Coupons app.
Once you download it, you need to sign up or log in using your existing coupons.com account. Once you see the prompt to verify your account, just enter your mobile number and the verification codes will be sent via SMS.
If this is your first time signing up, you’ll need to provide your email address.
The Coupons app ties your account to your phone number.
How To Start Saving Money With The Coupons App
Follow the steps below to start earning rewards on your favorite brands such as Betty Crocker and General Mills.
- Sign up with the free app
- In the Coupons app, tap offer details so you can purchase the right item.
- Link your store loyalty cards for automatic cash back for your favorite stores like Dollar General and Food Lion.
- Shop as usual. Don’t forget to get your receipt!
- Submit receipts from stores without any loyalty programs linked by taking photos of your receipts
- Tap “Submit Receipt
- To receive cash back for your everyday items and grocery purchases you need to connect your PayPal account.
- You will get your rebate within 48 hours after submitting your receipt. If you want to check the status of the receipt you submitted, go to Cash Back Status.
You Might Also Like: Checkout 51 App Tutorial! Earn Even While Shopping At Home!
Getting more savings using your mobile device has been made easier and faster, with Coupons.com being one of the best coupon apps.
Instead of researching and spending time looking for the best deals on different websites, you can now use the Coupons app!
What’s your favorite rebates app?
Leave a Comment