Dollar General sells merchandise at a lower price than most retail outlets. You can buy products from this discount retailer at their brick and mortar stores and online. Are you wondering how Dollar General’s online ordering works?
Today, we’ll talk about the pros and cons of online ordering and some tips and tricks. So, keep reading!
Dollar General Online Ordering
Dollar General’s online ordering is here to make shopping more convenient for you. You may ask, “how?”
Let’s get into it.
How to Place an Online Order at Dollar General
Before placing any orders online at Dollar General, you need to have an account. If you already have an account, you can access the online store and add the products you want to your cart.
Make sure to have your payment and shipping information handy because you’ll need those when you’re ready to check out. You have two options to for getting your products in hand.
You can have them delivered to your doorstep or choose to pickup at a Dollar General store near you.
You may also like: DIY Dollar Tree Spice Rack Under $1
The Pros And Cons of Using Dollar General’s Online Ordering
There are pros and cons to everything and before you make a decision on the best way to approach things, it’ best to go over them.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of Dollar General and online ordering.
Pros of Using Dollar General’s Online Ordering
The following are some pros of using Dollar General’s ordering:
- Dollar General’s online ordering lets you order products from the comfort of your home
- Special deals and discounts are more common in the online store
- Easily find the product you need with the search feature
Cons of Using Dollar General’s Online Ordering System
Of course, Dollar General’s ordering system has some cons as well:
- Selected items may not be available for delivery, so you’ll need to pick them up yourself
- Shipping costs can get expensive depending on your product’s size and weight
- In-store prices may differ from prices online
Additional Tips and Tricks
Have you decided to place an order online? If so, keep these tips and tricks in mind:
- Make sure to look for promos or discounts, as they can help you save money.
- In-store pickup can help you save on shipping expenses.
- Make sure the product you want is available.
- Check in-store and online prices to make sure you’re getting the best one.
Feel free to check out: 6 Things You Should Know About Your Store’s Coupon Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods does Dollar General take?
Dollar General accepts the following forms of payment:
- Debit and credit cards
- Contactless Credit and Debit cards
- OTC cards
- EBT cards
- Gift cards
How do you create an account for the Dollar General app?
Follow the steps below to create an account for the Dollar General mobile app.
- Download the Dollar General app through your preferred app platform.
- From the sign-in screen, tap on “Create Account.”
- Enter your email address, phone number, and password to complete the registration.
You can then use your registered email or phone number to log into the mobile app.
You Might Also Like: The Debt Escape Plan
What can you do if your account gets locked?
If your account becomes locked when trying to log in, it can be because you’ve entered the wrong password too many times. To protect your account, it will be temporarily locked.
Wait 20 minutes then try to log in again. You can also use the forgot password link to change it to access your account.
Overall, Dollar General’s online ordering is definitely worth checking out. Just remember to consider the pros and cons and tips and tricks to make your experience even more worthwhile.