I had a lot of fun with this low carb sugar free dessert recipe – in fact, I made it twice to make it just right!
I love chocolate, almonds and coconut, but you could use any toppings you like!
This was so quick and easy and I LOVE, of course, that it is practically carb and sugar free! Each square has less than 1 carb and less than 1 gram of sugar!
Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Bars Recipe
8 squares Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
1 TBSP Torani Sugar Free Syrup
1 1/2 TBSP Coconut – to taste
Salted, Roasted Almonds (3 per square)
6 TBSP Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwavable bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Once melted, mix in vanilla and Torani syrup.
- Pour mixture into mold spreading evenly, add add almonds, sprinkle coconut on top.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
- Keep in fridge or freezer until ready to serve, they do begin to melt when left out.
If you’d like to learn more about living sugar free check out my Hubby’s blog about our Sugar Free Journey!
[…] Low-Carb Sugar-Free Chocolate Bars […]
[…] Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Bars […]