T is back today with a fun Christmas Wreath you can whip up in a jiffy.
Today’s DIY project is a silent one. Yes, no video! I can’t talk anyway so I guess it’s best.
DIY Holiday Wreath Craft
Today we are making a temporary wreath.
Honestly you can do this for any season – they have all sorts of colors of these ornaments now.
You Might Also Like This: DIY peppermint ornaments
What You Will Need:
- Untwist the hanger and make it round. Feel free to use a paint bucket or storage bucket to complete this task.
- Slide the balls onto the hanger.
- Twist the open ends of the hanger back together.
- Now use pipe cleaners to apply your bow. I purchased my bow at Dollar Tree and it had pipe cleaners on it so I used what came with it.
- If you want your wreath to be permanent, place a dab of hot glue onto each ring that comes from the Christmas balls. Allow them to dry in place.
Attach the bow to the twisted wire. That’s it!
You Might Also Like This: DIY Dollar Tree Spice Rack
Tamona helps people find legitimate work at home. Along with helping people find work at home, Tamona also loves to share her passion for couponing, crafts, and all things overweight with everyone she meets.