If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, you already know the benefits that come with the account.
From discounts to early access, free shipping to video and music access, Amazon has something that every member of the family will enjoy.
Other than Amazon Prime and Amazon Fresh, Amazon has Amazon Family, an easy way you can save and cut down on trips to the store with the kids.
So what exactly is Amazon Family all about? Let’s take a closer look.
You Might Also Like: What Is Amazon Household And How To Use It
What Is Amazon Family?
Amazon Family is a free subscription service if you’re already subscribed to Amazon Prime.
Having an Amazon Family account offers discounts on child and baby care products like baby food, organic whole foods, wipes, diapers, and bottles. It also comes with an email newsletter filled with information related to your child’s age.
Although Amazon uses this service to try and sell you different items, these are things you would normally buy or need — with the best prices, too.
How To Set Up Your Amazon Family Account
If you’re already subscribed to and have an active Amazon Prime subscription, you’re just a few clicks away from setting up your Amazon Family account with your children’s profiles.
- Go to the Amazon Family home page from the Amazon website or your Amazon account page from your web browser or mobile app.
- Sign into your account or sign up for your free trial of Amazon Prime with your name, phone number, and email address.
- You’ll be taken to a page which says: “Tell us about your little one to start receiving exclusive discounts, parenting tips via email newsletter, and more“.
- Type in your kid’s gender, birthday, and his or her name. If you have more kids, you can create different child accounts so each of them have their own account.
- Hit the “Explore Amazon Family” button and that’s it!
How Much Does It Cost?
Amazon Family doesn’t cost you anything!
However, to enjoy the service, you need an Amazon Prime Membership first.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account yet, you can sign up and pay with a $119 annual fee or $12.99 per month using your personal account to enjoy the benefits of Amazon Prime.
Exclusive To Amazon Family: Amazon Family Baby Registry Bonuses
Prime members who create a baby registry are eligible for a 15% completion discount through Amazon Family!
Plus, by completing at least 60% of their checklist and having $10 worth of purchases or more, you can get a complimentary Welcome Box filled with samples and parenting products from Amazon!
Is It Worth It?
If you already have a Prime account and do a lot of Amazon shopping, Amazon Family can help you lower your family’s monthly spending.
For expecting parents who are already Amazon Family members and create a registry, this service can be a great solution for early discounts.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find And How To Use Coupons On Amazon
Amazon Family is free as one of your Amazon Prime Benefits.
Other than getting discounts on your Amazon purchases, you’re also eligible for:
- shopping programs
- exclusive offers
- unlimited access to free two-day shipping
- Amazon Prime Video
- Prime Music
- Prime Reading access
- Prime Early access
among others, with no extra cost for each service.
Leave a Comment