Do you love using coupons?
Coupons are a great way to save money on a wide variety of goods and services. You can use them to save money on daily necessities like groceries and even one-off purchases like a new bag, shoes, or clothes.
If you’ve used coupons at a grocery store or supermarket before, then you know the routine. You need to cut them out of the newspaper, letter or magazine, take them to the store, then get discounts at checkout.
But what if I told you that you don’t need to print out coupons anymore?
Now, you can start using coupons within the Family Dollar App!
A lot of readers are wondering: What are the best apps to make money fast?
Using The Family Dollar App
You can save more for your family with Smart Coupons through the Family Dollar app.
This app makes it very easy to get a lot of savings. No need to print coupons anymore!
To use the app, all you need to do is:
- Download the Family Dollar app using your Android or Apple device
- Search for the the closest Family Dollar store
- Browse the store. You can search for deals, price cuts, and ads
- Clip the available coupons
- Scan the app barcode during your in-store checkout to redeem the coupons
And that’s it! It’s fast and easy.
How Can You Sign Up?
You can sign up through the app that you can download through Google Play or the App Store.
You can also visit the Smart Coupons page at the Family Dollar website to create an account.
During sign-up, all you need to have is your 10-digit phone number, your first name and last name, your email address, and a password.
Check The Weekly Hot Deals
Another way to save even more during your trips is by checking the weekly hot deals.
These weekly hot deals don’t require any clipping! Just scan the app barcode or enter a phone number at the register and you can claim your deal.
However, since these deals are only available for a week, you need to act fast.
Are There Any Restrictions Using The Family Dollar App And Smart Coupons?
Just like any other store and app, Family Dollar has some restrictions on their coupons and app use such as:
- Coupons can only be redeemed if the price of the product is greater than the value of the coupon
- Family Dollar doesn’t accept coupons for items that are equal to or greater than the price of the item and reduce the price to free
- B1G1 coupons can only be used on exact same products
- Coupons can’t be used on “free” items that do not require any purchase
- For $5 off $25 coupon, your net purchase should be $25 or more AFTER all the other offers
- Family Dollar doesn’t accept coupons from other retailers
- Coupons should have an expiration date
Can You Use Two Coupons At The Same Time?
Family Dollar accepts Family Dollar coupons, the smart coupons from the app, and manufacturer’s coupons.
You can stack one manufacturer’s coupon with your smart coupon.
However, keep in mind that:
- You can only use one manufacturer’s coupon and one smart coupon per item in a transaction
- The coupon must be scannable and contain a valid barcode
- Duplicate coupons can be used in one transaction as long as there is an item purchase for each coupon
If you love shopping at Target, you should also get a Target Circle app
The Family Dollar App can make your shopping experience easy.
Don’t forget to download the app, sign up, and start enjoying all the savings.
Leave a Comment